Here are the details for tent set up this Sunday at Woodland Park GP:
1. View Course Map for location.
2. Tents must be loaded in by 8:00 am.
3. Tents will be placed in the parking spots (on both sides of the street) on the east portion of the drive loop around the picnic area at the park. Tents need to be place going north just after Crossing Two. Tents row will end south of Crossing Three.
4. Trailers can be placed with tents this week. Please park trailers parallel to the curb.
5. You can drop your tent off from your car but please do not park your car with your tent. When done unloading drive out the direction of the one-way road to park you car in lots around the park.
6. Tents will not be allowed in any other area.
7. Tent Setup in Seattle Parks:
- Tents with blank tops can be set up for no fee (example: a blue tent)
- Tents with club logos that do not promote a commercial licensed for-profit or not-profit organization can be set up for no fee (example: Soft Like Kitten’s tent).
- Tents with logos promoting a commercial licensed for-profit or not-profit organization must pay a $50 fee for a single tent and a $200 fee for two to three tents (examples: Team Group Health’s or Team Audi’s tent). Payment for these tents will be collected by Zac Daab on site day of race.