(Photo: Geoffrey Crofoot)
Vermarc Sportswear is Belgian clothing company specializing in custom team wear for cycling. Vermarc is the official custom teamwear sponsor for MFG Cyclocross. Currently, elite series leaders Stephen Ettinger and Tricia Fleischer can be seen wearing the Vermarc leaders jerseys in 2016. Perhaps the most visible place Vermarc team clothing is recognized is in the World Tour peleton on teams like Etixx-Quick Step, Telenet-Fidea Lions, and Lotto Soudal
Why we like Vermarc:
We have personally used Vermarc clothing since 2006. The quality of sewing and fabric technology is second to none. Vermarc offers 3 clothing collections for teams looking to do custom team wear: ES.L (Essential Line), SP.L (Sport Line), and PR.R (Pro Racing Research)
Five things you should know about Vermarc:
- You can purchase a variety of euro pro replica clothing directly from Vermarc USA here
- The Pro Racing Research (PRR) line from Vermarc is the same exact clothing worn by the Telenet Fidea Lions cyclocross team.
- Local cycling clubs can produce custom team wear with Vermarc USA here
- If you like beer and cycling, Vermarc USA is running a special on beer themed jerseys here
- Vermarc USA is run by the legendary Mr. Worthy of Boulder, CO.
Facebook: Vermarc Sport
Twitter: Vermarc Sport