MFG SPONSOR: Kona Bicycles
Kona Bicycles is a locally-owned bicycle company in Bellingham, WA producing a comprehensive line-up of mountain, road, cyclocross, city, and kids bicycles. Kona was founded in 1988 and to this day is still owned by the same founders.
Why we like Kona Bicycles
- The Jake the Snake cross bike paved the way for the modern cyclocross bicycle and has been ridden by many local professional racers
- We are proud to be associated with a locally-owned major bicycle company
- The diversity and relevance of Kona’s line-up is nicely showcased in bikes like the Ute and the Coco
- Kona has been extremely supportive of women’s cyclocross racing with the sponsorship of Helen Wyman
5 Things You Should Know About Kona
- Jake the Snake turned 20 this model year!
- The Hei Hei Race Supreme is World Cup tested by Kona’s factory rider Spencer Paxson.
- Kona provides a no charge demo fleet of bicycles at 2017 MFG races
- Spencer Paxson is leading a course preview at Woodland Park GP at 8am
- Kona dedicates a section of their Kona World Cog website to a Retailer of the Week