MFG Sponsor: Full Speed Ahead
Full Speed ahead is a manufacturer of bicycle components made from aluminum and carbon for road, mountain, BMX, time trial, cyclocross, and triathlon use. FSA is very well known for their K-Force road line of components as well as their wheel line-up.
Why we like Full Speed Ahead
We have all been there before: You get to the race, you unload the car, and you’ve forgotten your shoes, your front wheel, your pedals, etc. We are so fortunate this year to have Neutral Support provided by Brys and his team from Full Speed Ahead at every MFG race.
In addition to full maintenance and service support, Full Speed Ahead has been very active in the pits this year assisting riders with wheel changes. We have personally witnessed many wheel changes provided by FSA NS this year. So, in theory, Full Speed Ahead will trouble shoot that “creak” you’ve been chasing all week, adjust your brakes for the mud that ensues, and assist you in the pit so you don’t have an excuse to drop out of the race! Who else does this for you? There is a lot to love about Full Speed Ahead….
Five things you should know about Full Speed Ahead:
- Full Speed Ahead was an early adopter, if not the innovator, of many component standards: The compact gearing ratio, ISIS bottom bracket standard, BB30, the compact bar 75/125 standard.
- Full Speed Ahead offers a full line of cyclocross components in the SLK group: brakes, crank, post, bar, stem, chain, and saddle.
- Full Speed Ahead has supported MFG Cyclocross from the beginning in 2009
- They are locally based in Mukilteo, WA.
- Brys and his crew are some of the nicest and most proficient and professional vendors in the industry.