What Element Cycles does
Element Cycles is the 2015 MFG Elite Men and Women’s sponsor. Each week, leaders will be crowned with leaders jerseys from Castelli, with Element Cycles proudly displayed throughout the jersey.
Element Cycles was formerly Sammamish Valley Cycles and is now nestled in their new location at 8215 160th Ave NE in Redmond. Element Cycles works with the following bicycle vendors: BMC, Bianchi, Cervelo, Sage Cycles, Santa Cruz, Pinarello, Focus, Moots and Norco.
Why we like Element Cycles
A quick glance at the new Element Cycles webpage makes it clear that Element is not only dedicated to the high-end road enthusiast market, but also the high end mountain market with brands like Santa Cruz and BMC. Element Cycles new location is very cleanly designed, is filled with great bikes, and has a dedicated professional service area.
Five things you should know about Element Cycles
- Element Cycles is your one-stop shop for mountain brands like Santa Cruz and Norco.
- Element Cycles email address is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Element Cycles is your Eastside source for BMC Bicycles.
- Element Cycles has recently introduced their E-Lab indoor training studio.
- Element Cycles helped contribute to an equal cash purse for the Elite Men and Women’s races throughout the MFG season.