MFG Sponsor: Coal Headwear
In 2002 Coal started as a labor of love in an apartment in Portland, Oregon. In Coal’s first year, they launched the brand with a vision for a quality headwear line inspired by friends and family—one that would be an outlet for our whole new take on the woolen, knit beanie. Coal was founded on the belief that headwear is more than an accessory. It’s part of you, your identity, and your lifestyle.
Why we like Coal Headwear
Coal’s Fall 2017 collection of hats is extensive. They offer hats, caps, and a variety of other styles. We particularly like the Donner in the Deep Purple livery, as well as the Downhill knit hat in Canada colors.
Five things you should know about Coal Headwear:
- Their hats are available at Evo.
- They offer collections for Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter.
- They also offer scarfs and gloves.
- The hats have cool names.
- Randy Salomon likes The Preston.