MFG Sponsor: Clement Tires
Location: Denver, CO
Clement is a returning MFG sponsor thanks in large part to our friend and Clement employee Johs Huseby. While Clement was a French brand that dates back to 1878 for bicycle tire production, the modern day iteration of Clement is US-based in Colorado.
Clement has chosen an interesting and clever nomenclature for all their tires: They use airport codes that represent the design mission of the tire. The PDX is a great mud tire, paying homage to Portland, ORE. The LAS is a great fast file-tread which pays tribute to Las (Cross) Vegas.
Why we like Clement:
Clement is offering relevant, affordable, and durable cyclocross tires in clincher and tubular formats.
Five things you should know about Clement:
- Their tubulars are some of the straightest and most durable tubulars on the market, that still ride nicely.
- Their clinchers are vulcanized during production, so you’ll NEVER see a Clement tire tread de-laminate from the casing.
- Cascade Bicycle Studio stocks the Clement LAS, PDX, and MXP tires in clincher and tubular.
- The LAS file tread is one of the fastest cyclocross tires on the market.
- Clement also offers mountain bike and gravel road tires.