In order to be accurately scored, bib numbers and timing chips must be worn properly – timing chips on helmet and bib number on the correct side for the day (left or right) and clearly visible to the judges at the finish line.
It is your responsibility to display your bib number properly as you may not be scored if we cannot read your bib number or timing chip.
- If you have more than one series bib number because of losing one or racing multiple categories, it is your responsibility to wear the one that you checked in with at registration
- If you are racing two different races within our series, you will be issued two bib numbers and two chip numbers. IT IS REQUIRED that you wear the correct bib and chip number. Our scoring system will not recognize your chip or bib from your other category.
- Please ensure that ponytails, hydration packs, etc. do not cover your bib number
- When crossing the finish line please do not sit-up or raise your hands to otherwise prevent us from reading your bib number
- If for any reason we cannot determine who you are by your bib number you will not be placed in the race
You will not be scored if…
- Your timing chip is poorly placed and can’t be read – mount it on your helmet (examples at registration)
- You do not wear the proper bib number AND timing chip
- You wore your “other category” chip and/or bib number
- You wear a bib number from a different race series
- We can’t read your bib # because it’s upside down, on the wrong side, poorly placed, etc
Results Review Protocol
Results will be posted after each race, on-site, approximately 30 minutes after your race finishes and on Webscorer.com. If you believe your result is incorrect, please do ONE of the following
- Go to our Customer Service tent at registration at the venue. Fill out a Results Review Form by 4:30 pm of race day
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday at Noon PST and include your Name, Chip Number, Bib Number, Racing Category, and a brief explanation of your result.
We will review your result inquiry if one of these two steps are followed.