Here are the details MFG Cyclocross – Leavenworth Cyclocross Trophae September 23rd, 2018.
Big thank you to MiiR our presenting sponsor of MFG Cyclocross – Leavenworth Cyclocross Trophae.
Directions & Parking:
You can get to Leavenworth using your favorite mapping app. From HWY-2 East turn left on Ski Hill Drive to the venue. From HWY-2 West turn right on Ski Hill Drive to the venue. Park in the gravel parking lot at the Ski Hill and on the road is legal parking spots.
Registration for MFG Cyclocross #2:
Discounted pricing ends at Midnight Saturday, September 22, 2018.
Race day registration can be done online on your own device or on devices provided by MFG Cyclocross at the Registration Area. If you plan to register on site with MFG Cyclocross provided devices please sign up for Webscorer account in advance to help expedite the process.
ON-SITE REGISTRATION IS CASH, CHECK, or Visa/MasterCard
2018 Cyclocross Race Timing Chip Policy
For the 2018 cyclocross racing season, MFG Cyclocross, Cross Revolution, NW CX Cup and Wednesday Night Worlds will be using the Dual Tag timing chip. If you already have a timing chip from a previous season please have it tested at registration at your first race. If you need a new chip it can be purchased for $5 at Registration and is guaranteed to work for 1 season. In future seasons, chips must be tested at the first race and if they don’t work, a new chip must be purchased.
Please note, this is not a rental charge. The chip is yours to keep. This cost is a direct pass through cost to Center Event for materials and labor.
Chips will be sold on site at each race.
Timing Chips and Bib Numbers:
If this is your first race of the series please stop by Registration to pick-up your bib number and purchase your timing chip.
Both chip and bib must be worn during races. Please make sure you use your MFG Cyclocross series number. Riders not wearing a timing chip or a bib number will be disqualified. Timing chips are to be mounted to the helmet. Numbers are pinned on the jersey on the back of the RIGHT shoulder.
Riders racing two categories will be assigned separate bib numbers and chips.
Some modifications will be made to the course on race day to improve flow and moderate effort.
Food and Beer:
There will be beers, brats and burgers served on the patio of the Lodge.
Results will be posted at Customer Service and can be found on race day using www.webscorer.com. The Webscorer app for smartphones is a great way to review results.
Results Review Protocol for MFG Cyclocross:
Results will be posted after each race, on-site, approximately 30 minutes after your race finishes and on Webscorer.com. If you believe your result is incorrect, please do ONE of the following
1. Go to our Customer Service tent at registration at the venue. Fill out a Results Review Form by 4:30 pm of race day
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday at Noon PST and include your Name, Chip Number, Bib Number, Racing Category, and a brief explanation of your result.
We will review your result inquiry if one of these two steps are followed.
Race Day Prize:
In 2018 we will be doing prizes, awards and podium presentations for each and every category at all six races. Podium presentations will be done at Customer Service based on this schedule:
• 9:30 AM & 10:20 AM Races – 11:30 AM Podium Presentation
• 11:10 AM & 12:00 PM Races – 1:30 PM Podium Presentation
• 2:10 PM Races – 3:15 PM Podium Presentation
• 2:50 PM Races – 4:00 PM Podium Presentations
Elite Men and Women’s Payout:
The payout for Men and Women is equal and as follows:
Elite Men and Women, 1st Place: $80
Elite Men and Women, 2nd Place: $60
Elite Men and Women, 3rd Place: $40
The official social media hashtag for MFG Cyclocross 2018 will be #mfgcross. We love to see your experiences at the races so please tag it up.
Find us at:
Here are the instructions for tent setup at Leavenworth Ski Hill for NW CX Cup #2 and MFG Cyclocross #2 on 9/22 & 9/23. Please be advise you can leave your tent over night at your own risk. Best to collapse the tent and leave it on the ground.
1. Tents will be placed on the grass to the left of the gravel access road running from the NW corner of the gravel parking lot. Please set up tents along the road and then in a U-shape along the course. See map for placement: http://www.mfgcyclocross.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/2018-Leavenworth-Course-Map.jpg
2. Great to have tents loaded in by first race but access will be open all day. Please park cars in the parking lot. Not adjacent to tents.
3. Please place tents from each team tight to each other.
4. Tents will not be allowed in any other areas.