|July 26th, 2015
Gig Harbor, WA
Everyone in attendance in 2014 loved the inaugural MFG Nine2Five. We are proud to bring you the second annual edition of our all-day mountain bike situation. The new course for 2015 will provide plenty of up, down, and around on the 360 Trails in Gig Harbor, WA. There is a solo, 2-person, or 3-person category for nearly every rider. We are personally partial to the 3-person team experience.
Preregistration only closing 6:00 pm on Friday, July 24th.
Important Note to Teams:
Riders on teams can register individually on Webscorer.com but team names must match exactly when registering. A team captain can also register all riders on a team at one time on Webscorer.com. Team names must be unique from one team to another.
Saturday July 25th
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM: Rider Check-In / Number Pick-Up at Terry’s White VW EuroVan Camper
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM: Saturday Night Camping Check-In at Terry’s White VW EuroVan Camper
Sunday July 26th
7:30 AM – Rider Check- In / Number Pick-Up Opens
8:45 AM – Rider Check- In / Number Pick-Up Closes
9:00 AM – Mass Start
4:59:59 PM – Last Rider out on Last Lap
5:00 PM – Finish
6:00 PM – Awards / Podium Dinner
8:52 PM – Sunset
Single Speed Men
Single Speed Women
Single Speed Men
Single Speed Women
Junior (all riders U-19)
Coed (2 women, 2 men)
Racing Ages are based on riders age on 12/31/15. Team ages are based on the total age of the team members.
Fees: $75 – Solo; $130 – 2-person; $160 – 3-person; $180 – 4-person
Sales tax not included.
| Course and Venue Layout | One Lap Strava Data |
- All riders and teams in the top three will receive dinner on-site following their podium presentation.
- Winning riders and teams will receive a homemade addition to their dinners that was baked and has sugar in it.
Rules and Equipment:
Races will be governed by USA Cycling rules for mountain bike racing, rider conduct, and equipment regulations. It is the rider’s responsibility to know these rules. All rules and regulations will be enforced by Low Pressure Promotions, LLC staff. Helmets are required by rules in the USA Cycling rulebook. This event is non-sanctioned.
Scoring & Rider Transition
- Numbers plates will be issued to each rider.
- Each team will be issued a timing chip that will be passed from rider to rider as a baton in the Rider Transition Zone. This chip must travel on course the entire race with the rider racing on course.
- At the end of each lap riders will be required to dismount in the Rider Transition Zone, scan their team’s chip at the reader at the Finish Line and pass the chip to their next team member or carry-on for their next lap. Riders can mount bikes after leaving the Rider Transition Zone. The “team timing chip” will be read at the finish line that is within the Rider Transition Zone.
- No team will be allow onto the course for a final lap after 4:59:59 PM.
- Riders/teams who approach the finish line just before 4:59:59 that do not want to go out for a final lap will be held short of the finish line in a waiting area so they can scan their chip the final time after 5:00 pm.
Food & Hydration Station:
While we strongly suggest all riders plan for their own hydration and nutrition needs for the entire race we will have a Food & Hydration Station at the Rider Transition Zone. Nuun will be on site keeping you hydrated correctly while we will also be provide a selection of foods for bonk protection.
Free on-site camping will be offered. Spots must be reserved on BikeReg.com in advance so we can plan. Please only reserve a spot if you intend to use it. All campers must check-in to receive a permit at Terry’s White VW EuroVan Camper Saturday night. There are no fire pits on site. Bring your own water.
Drive Directions and Staging:
From I-5 North or South exit to WA-16 West. Take the exit toward WA-302 W/Purdy Key Center. Continue onto Purdy Dr NW. Turn left onto WA-302 W. Parking will be on the right after about three miles. If you get to 118th street you have gone too far.
Results Posted at TurboReg.net