Here are the details MFG Cyclocross – Woodland Park GP Sunday, November 17th.
Big thank you to Sub Pop our presenting sponsor of Woodland Park GP.
Directions & Parking:
From I-5 North/South take the NE 50th Street exit. Travel west on 50th to Woodland Park. Limited parking in gravel lot off of 50th just east of Hwy 99 overpass. More parking off Greenlake Way N on east side of park.
Discounted pricing ends at Midnight Saturday, November 16th, 2019.
Race day registration can be done online on your own device or on devices provided by MFG Cyclocross at the Registration Area. If you plan to register on site with MFG Cyclocross provided devices, please sign up for Webscorer account in advance to help expedite the process.
ON-SITE REGISTRATION IS CASH, CHECK, or Visa/MasterCard
2019 Cyclocross Race Timing Chip Policy
For the 2019 cyclocross racing season, MFG Cyclocross, Cross Revolution, NW CX Cup and Wednesday Night Worlds will be using the Dual Tag timing chip. If you already have a timing chip from a previous season you may use it. If you need a new chip it can be purchased for $5 at Registration and is guaranteed to work for 1 season. In future seasons, chips may be reused. If they don’t work in future seasons, a new chip must be purchased.
Please note, this is not a rental charge. The chip is yours to keep. This cost is a direct pass through cost to Center Event for materials and labor.
Chips will be sold on site at each race.
Timing Chips and Bib Numbers:
If this is your first race of the series, please stop by Registration to pick-up your bib number and purchase your timing chip.
Both chip and bib must be worn during races. Please make sure you use your MFG Cyclocross series number. Riders not wearing a timing chip or a bib number will be disqualified. Numbers are pinned on the jersey on the back of the left shoulder. Timing chips are to be mounted to the helmet.
Riders racing two categories will be assigned separate bib numbers and chips.
If you have had any issues with scoring at the last two MFG Cyclocross races please stop by Registration on Sunday to confirm we have the correct timing chip number for you. A number of you have multiple chips and/or family members racing as well so some mix ups may have occurred on our side or your side. Best to double check data.
Here and There by Chef Dane will be on site with a complete menu for breakfast & lunch.
Tripod Coffee will be serving.
Results will be posted at Customer Service and can be found on race day using www.webscorer.com. The Webscorer app for smartphones is a great way to review results.
Results Review Protocol:
Results will be posted after each race, on-site, approximately 30 minutes after your race finishes and on Webscorer.com. If you believe your result is incorrect, please do ONE of the following
1. Go to our Customer Service tent at registration at the venue. Fill out a Results Review Form by 4:30 pm of race day
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday at Noon PST and include your Name, Chip Number, Bib Number, Racing Category, and a brief explanation of your result.
We will review your result inquiry if one of these two steps are followed.
Race Day Prize:
In 2019 we will be doing prizes, awards and podium presentations for each and every category at all six races. Podium presentations will be done at Customer Service based on this schedule:
• 9:30 AM & 10:20 AM Races – 11:30 AM Podium Presentation
• 11:10 AM & 12:00 PM Races – 1:30 PM Podium Presentation
• 1:00 PM PM Races – 2:00 PM Podium Presentation
• 1:40 PM Races – 3:15 PM Podium Presentation
• 2:40 PM Races – 4:00 PM Podium Presentations
Elite Men and Women’s Payout:
The payout for Men and Women is equal and as follows:
Elite Men and Women, 1st Place: $80
Elite Men and Women, 2nd Place: $60
Elite Men and Women, 3rd Place: $40
The official social media hashtag for MFG Cyclocross 2019 will be #mfgcross. We love to see your experiences at the races so please tag it up.
Find us at:
1. View Course Map for location.
2. Tents must be loaded in by 8:00 am.
3. Tents will be placed in the parking spots (on both sides of the street) on the east portion of the drive loop around the picnic area at the park. Tents need to be place going north just after Crossing Two. Tents row will end south of Crossing Three.
4. Trailers can be placed with tents this week. Please park trailers parallel to the curb.
5. You can drop your tent off from your car but please do not park your car with your tent. When done unloading drive out the direction of the one-way road to park your car in lots around the park.
6. Tents will not be allowed in any other area. Especially on the grass North of gravel parking lot at NE 50th Street. This area will be used by series sponsors.
7. Tent Setup in Seattle Parks:
• Tents with blank tops can be set up for no fee (example: a blue tent)
• Tents with club logos that do not promote a commercial licensed for-profit or not-profit organization can be set up for no fee (example: Soft Like Kitten’s tent).
• Tents with logos promoting a commercial licensed for-profit or not-profit organization must pay a $50 fee for each tent (examples: Team Group Health’s or Team Audi’s tent). Payment for these tents will be collected by Zac Daab on site day of race.
• If you would like to pay in advance, please send PayPal payment email@example.com. Please note your team name with payment. Thank you.