Here are the details MFG Cyclocross – North 40 CX at Marymount Event Center, Sunday, November 3rd.
Big thank you to Northwest in Motion our presenting sponsor of North 40 CX.
Important Venue Rules:
• No smoking.
• No alcohol.
• Please do not enter any of the vehicles in the collection on site.
Directions & Parking:
Please Note: Parking is not accessed from the main entrance of the Marymount Event Center. Please do not park in that lot.
From I-5 North/South take the Puyallup/Mt. Rainier exit (Exit 127) to Highway 512. From HWY 512 take the Pacific Avenue exit toward Spanaway/Parkland. At Pacific Ave S turn right (south). At 138th Street E turn left (east). At 4th Ave E turn right (south) and continue into Parking at the end of the street. Park as directed by race staff.
Discounted pricing ends at Midnight Saturday, November 2nd, 2019.
Race day registration can be done online on your own device or on devices provided by MFG Cyclocross at the Registration Area. If you plan to register on site with MFG Cyclocross provided devices, please sign up for Webscorer account in advance to help expedite the process.
ON-SITE REGISTRATION IS CASH, CHECK, or Visa/MasterCard
2019 Cyclocross Race Timing Chip Policy
For the 2019 cyclocross racing season, MFG Cyclocross, Cross Revolution, NW CX Cup and Wednesday Night Worlds will be using the Dual Tag timing chip. If you already have a timing chip from a previous season please have it tested at registration at your first race. If you need a new chip it can be purchased for $5 at Registration and is guaranteed to work for 1 season. In future seasons, chips must be tested at the first race and if they don’t work, a new chip must be purchased.
Please note, this is not a rental charge. The chip is yours to keep. This cost is a direct pass through cost to Center Event for materials and labor.
Chips will be sold on site at each race.
Timing Chips and Bib Numbers:
If this is your first race of the series, please stop by Registration to pick-up your bib number and purchase your timing chip.
Both chip and bib must be worn during races. Please make sure you use your MFG Cyclocross series number. Riders not wearing a timing chip or a bib number will be disqualified. Numbers are pinned on the jersey on the back of the left shoulder. Timing chips are to be mounted to the helmet.
Riders racing two categories will be assigned separate bib numbers and chips.
If you have had any issues with scoring at the last two MFG Cyclocross races please stop by Registration on Sunday to confirm we have the correct timing chip number for you. A number of you have multiple chips and/or family members racing as well so some mix ups may have occurred on our side or your side. Best to double check data.
Foodphoria will be on site with a complete menu for breakfast & lunch.
Tripod Coffee will be serving.
Results will be posted at Customer Service and can be found on race day using www.webscorer.com. The Webscorer app for smartphones is a great way to review results.
Results Review Protocol:
Results will be posted after each race, on-site, approximately 30 minutes after your race finishes and on Webscorer.com. If you believe your result is incorrect, please do ONE of the following
1. Go to our Customer Service tent at registration at the venue. Fill out a Results Review Form by 4:30 pm of race day
2. Send an email to email@example.com by Monday at Noon PST and include your Name, Chip Number, Bib Number, Racing Category, and a brief explanation of your result.
We will review your result inquiry if one of these two steps are followed.
Race Day Prize:
In 2019 we will be doing prizes, awards and podium presentations for each and every category at all six races. Podium presentations will be done at Customer Service based on this schedule:
• 9:30 AM & 10:20 AM Races – 11:30 AM Podium Presentation
• 11:10 AM & 12:00 PM Races – 1:30 PM Podium Presentation
• 1:00 PM PM Races – 2:00 PM Podium Presentation
• 1:40 PM Races – 3:15 PM Podium Presentation
• 2:40 PM Races – 4:00 PM Podium Presentations
Elite Men and Women’s Payout:
The payout for Men and Women is equal and as follows:
Elite Men and Women, 1st Place: $80
Elite Men and Women, 2nd Place: $60
Elite Men and Women, 3rd Place: $40
The official social media hashtag for MFG Cyclocross 2019 will be #mfgcross. We love to see your experiences at the races so please tag it up.
Find us at:
1. View Course Map for location, http://www.mfgcyclocross.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/2019-North-40-Course-Map.jpg
2. Tents must be loaded in by 8:00 am hard stop.
3. Tents will be placed on the north and south side of gravel road that is just south of the Start/Finish stretch.
4. This site is very compact, so we request no support trailers or automobiles at this race in the Tent Area.
5. Tents will not be allowed in any other areas.