A high speed hilly loop through Woodland Park in central Seattle. From the slightly uphill paved start to the gravel climb on the backside, this loop will keep you breathing hard. Pick your lines right to keep your momentum because this is another course that demands a lot of muscle.
#protip by Steve Fisher – “Line choices are key here, check out what racers earlier in the day are doing in the critical sections.”
- From I-5 North/South take the NE 50th Street exit. Travel west on 50th to Woodland Park. Limited parking in gravel lot off of 50th just east of Hwy 99 overpass. More parking off of Greenlake Way N on east side of park.
|9:30am||Junior Boys and Girls
2000/2001, 2002/2003, 2004-2006, 2007/2008
|10:10am||Cat 4 Master Men 45+
Master Men 60+
|10:30am||Little Kids Race||separate, kid-specific course|
|11:00am||Cat 4 Men
Master Men 55+
Cat 4 Master Men 35+
|11:50am||Cat 3 Master Men 35+
Cat 3 Master Men 45+
|12:50pm||Cat 1/2 Men 35+
Cat 1/2 Men 45+
Cat 3 Men
|1:50pm||Cat 1/2 Women
Cat 3 Women
Master Women 35+
Master Women 45+
Cat 4 Women
|Cat 1/2 Men||60 minutes|
VENUE: Woodland Park
CITY/STATE: Seattle, WA
Here are the details for Woodland Park GP, Sunday, November 22, 2015. IF THIS IS YOUR LAST RACE OF THE YEAR PLEASE RETURN YOUR TIMING CHIP TO REGISTRATION OR BUCKETS…
Here are the details for tent set up this Sunday at Woodland Park GP: 1. See Course Map below. 2. Tents must be loaded in by 8:00 am. 3. Tents…
Come join us for our 7th Annual Woodland Park Work Party on Monday, November 23rd. We will be working on course-specific maintenance needs the day after the race. When: Noon-3pm…
Where: Podium at MFG Truck at Woodland GP located near finish line. When: Sunday, November 22nd at 12:00 PM Who: We will award 1st and 2nd places in the series to all Junior categories…
- If this is your first MFG race of the year, or you need a chip/bib, please come to registration. If you are pre-registered and have your chip/bib you do not need to come to registration.
- For latest news and updates be sure and check out MFG’s Facebook page.
Tent Set Up in Seattle Parks
- Tents with blank tops can be set up for no fee (example: a blue tent).
- Tents with club logos that do not promote a commercial / for-profit organization can be set up for no fee (example: Soft Like Kitten’s tent).
- Tents with logos promoting a commercial / for-profit organization must pay a $100 fee (example: Team Audi’s tent). Spots for these tents must be purchased in advance at Webscorer.com.
The following food vendors are scheduled to be on site at this event.
Race Day Checklist!
Be sure and go through this checklist to make sure you aren’t forgetting anything!