Cyclocross at a golf course! Do we need to say more. This course will be a roller coaster ride with hair raising descents and a “Koppenbergcross” climb. The big questions? How will your “driving” be in the Range.
Driving Directions & Parking
From I-5 South: Take Exit #199 for Marysville / Tulalip. Turn Left onto 4th St and continue onto Marine Drive Follow for 12 Miles. Turn Right onto Kayak Point Road. Take the first Left onto 156th St NW. Kayak Point Golf Course entrance will be on the Left in 1/2 mile.
From I-5 North or South: Take Exit #202 for 116st St NE. Head West on 116st St NE (Left from South, Right from North). Turn Right at traffic light onto Quil Ceda Blvd. At the traffic circle, continue North on 34th Ave NE. At the traffic light, turn Left onto 136th St NE / Firetrail Road. Continue for 10 Miles. Becomes 140th St NE then becomes Kayak Point Road. There are brown Kayak Point signs along the way. At the bottom of the hill, turn Right onto 156th St NW. Kayak Point Golf Course entrance will be on the Left in 1/2 mile
Parking Fee: $5 per car.
- No outside alcohol.
- No cycling shoes or muddy clothing in Clubhouse or restaurant.
- Please only ride bicycles on paved surfaces and the race course.
Race Day Schedule
|9:30||Cat 4 Men||40 mins|
|Open Men 55+|
|Cat 4 Master Men 35+|
|10:20||Cat 4 Master Men 45+||40 mins|
|Open Men 60+|
|Cat 5 Men|
|11:10||Open Women 40+||40 mins|
|Cat 3 Women|
|Cat 3/4 Women 40+|
|Cat 4 Women|
|Cat 5 Women|
|12:00||SS Men||45 mins|
|Cat 3 Master Men 35+|
|Cat 3 Master Men 45+|
|1:00||Jr Boys 13-16||30 mins|
|Jr Girls 13-16|
|Jr Boys 10-12|
|Jr Girls 10-12|
|1:40||Open Men 35+||45 mins|
|Open Men 45+|
|2:35||Open Men||55 mins|
|Cat 3 Men|
Early Registration (8:00 PM 12/8/17)
Register at www.usacycling.org.
- Adults: $30.00 + Processing Fees
- All Juniors/Beginners: $17.50 + Processing Fees
- Second Race Entered: At venue only if discount desired
Late / Day-of Registration
Register at Webscorer.
- Adults: $35 + Credit Card Processing Fees for non-cash/check transactions
- Juniors: $20 + Credit Card Processing Fees for non-cash/check transactions
- Second Race Entered: $20 CASH/CHECK ONLY
- We will be scoring with the timing chips used at MFG Cyclocross and Cross Revolution. If you have raced either of these series please bring your current chip.
- All rider will need to check-in at Registration on race day.
Food & Beer
The FireCreek Grill at Kayak Point Golf Course will be open and offering a lunch menu, beer and spirits. The course finish line will be right beside the grill and if we get a beautiful day beers and spectating on the deck will be available.
Race Day Checklist!
Be sure and go through this checklist to make sure you aren’t forgetting anything!