This will be local racers first opportunity to see modifications and changes to the venue for the 2019 USA Cycling Cyclocross National Champtionships hosted at Fort Steilacoom Park. The traditional “roadie climb” will be replaced by multiple new run-ups and descents from upper and lower course.
From I-5 take the South 74th(#129) Street exit and head west. After 3 or 4 miles the road veers left and turns into Custer Road. In about 1 mile take the free right turn onto 88th St. SW. The road then turns into Steilacoom Blvd. In about 1 mile turn left at the traffic light at 87th Ave SW and take an immediate right into the park. Follow paved road in park about 1/2 mile to gravel parking area by the lake and the animal barns.
Race Day Schedule
|9:30||Cat 4 Men||40 mins|
|Open Men 55+|
|Cat 4 Master Men 35+|
|10:20||Cat 4 Master Men 45+||40 mins|
|Open Men 60+|
|Cat 5 Men|
|11:10||Open Women 40+||40 mins|
|Cat 3 Women|
|Cat 3/4 Women 40+|
|Cat 4 Women|
|Cat 5 Women|
|12:00||SS Men||45 mins|
|Cat 3 Master Men 35+|
|Cat 3 Master Men 45+|
|1:00||Jr Boys 13-16||30 mins|
|Jr Girls 13-16|
|Jr Boys 10-12|
|Jr Girls 10-12|
|1:40||Open Men 35+||45 mins|
|Open Men 45+|
|2:35||Open Men||55 mins|
|Cat 3 Men|
Early Registration (8:00 PM 12/1/17)
Register at www.usacycling.org.
- Adults: $30.00 + Processing Fees
- All Juniors/Beginners: $17.50 + Processing Fees
- Second Race Entered: At venue only if discount desired
Late / Day-of Registration
Register at Webscorer.
- Adults: $35 + Credit Card Processing Fees for non-cash/check transactions
- Juniors: $20 + Credit Card Processing Fees for non-cash/check transactions
- Second Race Entered: $20 CASH/CHECK ONLY
- We will be scoring with the timing chips used at MFG Cyclocross and Cross Revolution. If you have raced either of these series please bring your current chip.
- All rider will need to check-in at Registration on race day.
Race Day Checklist!
Be sure and go through this checklist to make sure you aren’t forgetting anything!