This one will be up, down and around using all the best terrain of offered by this facility that normally supports downhill skiing, nordic skiing and tubing.
You can get to Leavenworth using your favorite mapping app. From HWY-2 East turn left on Ski Hill Drive to the venue. From HWy-2 West turn right on Ski Hill Drive to the venue. Park in the gravel parking lot at the Ski Hill and on the road is legal parking spots.
There is no camping at the Ski Hill.
(Please note the later start)
Race Day Schedule
|12:30||Cat 4 Men||40 mins|
|Open Men 55+|
|Cat 4 Master Men 35+|
|1:20||Cat 4 Master Men 45+||40 mins|
|Open Men 60+|
|Cat 5 Men|
|2:10||Open Women 35+||40 mins|
|Cat 3 Women|
|Open Women 50+|
|Cat 3/4 Women 35+|
|Cat 4 Women|
|Cat 5 Women|
|3:00||SS Men||45 mins|
|Cat 3 Master Men 35+|
|Cat 3 Master Men 45+|
|4:00||Jr Boys 13-16||30 mins|
|Jr Girls 13-16|
|Jr Boys 10-12|
|Jr Girls 10-12|
|4:40||Open Men 35+||45 mins|
|5:35||Open Men||55 mins|
|Cat 3 Men|
Register today at www.usacycling.org.
Early Registration (8:00 PM 9/20/18)
- Adults: $30.00 + Processing Fees
- All Juniors/Beginners: $17.50 + Processing Fees
- Second Race Entered: At venue only if discount desired
Late / Day-of Registration
Register at Webscorer.
- Adults: $35 + Credit Card Processing Fees for non-cash/check transactions
- Juniors: $20 + Credit Card Processing Fees for non-cash/check transactions
- Second Race Entered: $20 CASH/CHECK ONLY
- We will be scoring with the timing chips used at MFG Cyclocross and Cross Revolution. If you have raced either of these series please bring your current chip.
- All rider will need to check-in at Registration on race day.
Race Day Checklist!
Be sure and go through this checklist to make sure you aren’t forgetting anything!