Flat and fast with turns that again demand your judgment. Bring your tactical sense but don’t forget your ‘cross skills for the shootout in it’s spectacular setting by the lake.
#protip by Steve Fisher – “Pick some fast tires for today if you can. Not necessarily more pressure though because you need to corner well through the twisty sections.”
From Interstate 5, you can exit at either N.E. 45th Street (Exit #169) or N.E. 65th Street (Exit #171).
From the N.E. 45th Street exit, go east on 45th, past the University of Washington, and down the 45th Street ramp. Continue east past University Village Shopping Center. Bear left and continue about 2 miles. You will pass Seattle Children’s Hospital and Sand Point Village/Princeton Avenue.
From the I-5 N.E. 65th Street exit, head east approximately four miles on 65th (stay on the arterial!) until you have crossed Sand Point Way N.E. into the N.E. 65th Street entrance to Warren G. Magnuson Park.
From State Route 520 (SR520)
- Take the Montlake Boulevard exit (north) and continue north about 1 mile.
- Bear to the right as Montlake Boulevard becomes NE 45th Street, continue past University Village Shopping Center.
- Continue east through the NE 45th/Union Bay Place intersection. As the street bears to the left and north, it then becomes Sand Point Way NE.
- Continue on Sand Point Way NE about 2 miles, you will pass Seattle Children’s Hospital and Sand Point Village/Princeton Avenue.
We encourage you to minimize parking impact and traffic by:
1. Ride to the venue via the Burke Gilman
2. Car-pool with team mates
3. Take the Route 75 bus to the event
|9:30am||Junior Boys and Girls
2000/2001, 2002/2003, 2004-2006, 2007/2008
|10:10am||Cat 4 Master Men 45+
Master Men 60+
|10:30am||Little Kids Race||separate, kid-specific course|
|Cat 4 Men
Master Men 55+
Cat 4 Master Men 35+
|11:50am||Cat 3 Master Men 35+
Cat 3 Master Men 45+
|Cat 1/2 Men 35+
Cat 1/2 Men 45+
Cat 3 Men
|1:50pm||Cat 1/2 Women
Cat 3 Women
Master Women 35+
Master Women 45+
Cat 4 Women
|2:45pm||Cat 1/2 Men||60 minutes|
VENUE: Warren G. Magnuson Park
CITY/STATE: Seattle, WA
Cat 1/2 Men 1 Steve Fisher Raleigh / FSA CX 2 Russell Stevenson Trek CXC 3 Mitchell Thornton Dyna Racing Cat 1/2 Women 1 Kristen Kelsey Axiom HVAC/Cycle U North…
Here are the details for Woodland Park GP, Sunday, November 22, 2015. IF THIS IS YOUR LAST RACE OF THE YEAR PLEASE RETURN YOUR TIMING CHIP TO REGISTRATION OR BUCKETS…
Here are the details for tent set up this Sunday at Woodland Park GP: 1. See Course Map below. 2. Tents must be loaded in by 8:00 am. 3. Tents…
Come join us for our 7th Annual Woodland Park Work Party on Monday, November 23rd. We will be working on course-specific maintenance needs the day after the race. When: Noon-3pm…
- If this is your first MFG race of the year, or you need a chip/bib, please come to registration. If you are pre-registered and have your chip/bib you do not need to come to registration.
- For latest news and updates be sure and check out MFG’s Facebook page.
Tent Set Up in Seattle Parks
- Tents with blank tops can be set up for no fee (example: a blue tent)
- Tents with club logos that do not promote a commercial / for-profit organization can be set up for no fee (example: Soft Like Kitten’s tent).
- Tents with logos promoting a commercial organization must pay a $50 fee per tent (example: Team Audi’s tent). Spots for these tents must be purchased in advance at Webscorer.com.
Fees are based requirements of Seattle City Parks in our venue use agreement.
Tents will be removed that do not adhere to these requirements.
The following food vendors are scheduled to be on site at this event.
Race Day Checklist!
Be sure and go through this checklist to make sure you aren’t forgetting anything!