The following folks have stepped up to the challenge of Big Idea #5. Please browse and support riders and causes that speak to you. Thank you.
Who Is In!
Your Cycling Team
– Run-Up Everest Relay
– Team’s Benefiting Organization
– 60,000′ Climbing in 24 Hours
– Crazy Person’s Benefiting Organization
– 1,000 Barriers Before Lunch
-Running Man’s Benefiting Organization
More Rides to Come
Riders and Rides added as folks register. Check in frequently for updates.
To start your own Big Idea ride full information can by reviewed here.
THE CYCLING HOUSE
Big Idea 5 is supported by The Cycling House. You can learn more about The Cycling House and all their destination vacations for 2021 here.
For over the past decade you have look to us to tell you what to do each Sunday. Race Cyclocross! Here are some suggestions for fundraiser ride / challenges:
- Ride to every MFG Venue on the same day.
- Everest on a local run-up with five our your teammates as a relay.
- Ride 10 miles of sand.
- Ride a mile for every minute your race would have been on this date on a MTB.