Flat and fast with turns that again demand your judgment. Bring your tactical sense but don’t forget your ‘cross skills for the shootout in it’s spectacular setting by the lake.
#protip by Steve Fisher – “Pick some fast tires for today if you can. Not necessarily more pressure though because you need to corner well through the twisty sections.”
Encouraged transportation modes that are low to no impact:
- Riding to the venue via the Burke Gilman
- Car-pooling with team mates
- Taking the bus to the event
From Interstate 5, you can exit at either N.E. 45th Street (Exit #169) or N.E. 65th Street (Exit #171).
From the N.E. 45th Street exit, go east on 45th, past the University of Washington, and down the 45th Street ramp. Continue east past University Village Shopping Center. Bear left and continue about 2 miles. You will pass Seattle Children’s Hospital and Sand Point Village/Princeton Avenue.
From the I-5 N.E. 65th Street exit, head east approximately four miles on 65th (stay on the arterial!) until you have crossed Sand Point Way N.E. into the N.E. 65th Street entrance to Warren G. Magnuson Park.
From State Route 520 (SR520)
- Take the Montlake Boulevard exit (north) and continue north about 1 mile.
- Bear to the right as Montlake Boulevard becomes NE 45th Street, continue past University Village Shopping Center.
- Continue east through the NE 45th/Union Bay Place intersection. As the street bears to the left and north, it then becomes Sand Point Way NE.
- Continue on Sand Point Way NE about 2 miles, you will pass Seattle Children’s Hospital and Sand Point Village/Princeton Avenue.
|9:30am||Cat 4 Men
Master Men 55+
Cat 4 Master Men 35+
|10:20am||Cat 4 Master Men 45+
Master Men 60+
|10:30am||Little Kids Race||separate, kid-specific course (Free!)|
|11:10am||Cat 1/2 Women 40+
Cat 3 Women
Cat 3/4 Women 40+
Cat 4 Women
|12:00pm||Cat 3 Men
Cat 3 Master Men 35+
Cat 3 Master Men 45+
|1:00pm||Cat 1/2 Men
Cat 1/2 Women
|2:10pm||Junior Boys and Girls
Junior Boys and Girls
Junior 2009-2010 (one lap)
|2:50pm||Cat 1/2 Men 35+
Cat 1/2 Men 45+
VENUE: Warren G. Magnuson Park
CITY/STATE: Seattle, WA
Results are currently not available.
Please check back again later.
MFG Sponsor: Nuun Website: www.nuun.com Twitter: @nuunhydration Facebook: nuun What Nuun does: Nuun is a local Seattle company that pioneered the concept of an electrolyte tablet without all the sugars or plastic bottle…
Here are the details for Magnuson Park Cross, October 15, 2017. Big thank you to Nuun Hydration our presenting sponsor of Magnuson Park Cross. Directions & Parking: Encouraged transportation modes that…
Here are the details for tent set up this Sunday at Magnuson Park Cross: View Course Map for location. Tents must be loaded in by 8:00 am. Tents will be…
- If this is your first MFG race of the year, or you need a chip/bib, please come to registration. If you are pre-registered and have your chip/bib you do not need to come to registration.
- For latest news and updates be sure and check out MFG’s Facebook page.
Race Day Checklist!
Be sure and go through this checklist to make sure you aren’t forgetting anything!