Flat, fast, except, oh yeah, three sections of sand, two of them getting more and more impossible to ride through the day. Plenty of fast sweeping turns that beg your judgment at what speed to take. Bring your speed and running acumen.
#protip – You don’t have to attack the sand, you have to be able to attack after the sand when your competitors are hurting.
- From I-90 East take Exit 15 WA-900 W/17th Ave NW. Turn left on WA-900/17th Ave NW. Turn left on NW Sammamish Road. Enter the park on the right at main entrance.
- From I-90 West take Exit 15 WA-900 W/17th Ave NW. Turn right on WA-900/17th Ave NW. Turn left on NW Sammamish Road. Enter the park on the right at main entrance.
- $10 parking fee or Discover Pass required in State Parks.
|9:30am||Cat 4 Men
Master Men 55+
Cat 4 Master Men 35+
|10:20am||Cat 4 Master Men 45+
Master Men 60+
|10:30am||Little Kids Race||separate, kid-specific course (Free!)|
|11:10am||Cat 1/2 Women 40+
Cat 3 Women
Cat 3/4 Women 40+
Cat 4 Women
|12:00pm||Cat 3 Men
Cat 3 Master Men 35+
Cat 3 Master Men 45+
|1:00pm||Cat 1/2 Men
Cat 1/2 Women
|2:10pm||Junior Boys and Girls
Junior Boys and Girls
|2:50pm||Cat 1/2 Men 35+
Cat 1/2 Men 45+
VENUE: Lake Sammamish State Park
CITY/STATE: Issaquah, WA
Venue Rules: • No outside alcohol. • No cycling shoes or muddy clothing in Clubhouse or restaurant. • Please only ride bicycles on paved surfaces and the race course. Rider…
Here is a list of important details for NW CX Cup #4 at Ft. Steilacoom Park on December 3rd. Rider Check-In, Bib Numbers, Timing Chips All riders most check-In at…
Here are the details for tent set up this Sunday at Woodland Park GP: 1. View Course Map for location. 2. Tents must be loaded in by 8:00 am. 3….
- If this is your first MFG race of the year, or you need a chip/bib, please come to registration. If you are pre-registered and have your chip/bib you do not need to come to registration.
- For latest news and updates be sure and check out MFG’s Facebook page.
Washington State Parks require a Discover Pass for parking or a $10 Day Parking Fee.
Race Day Checklist!
Be sure and go through this checklist to make sure you aren’t forgetting anything!