Here are the details for Moor Cross, Sunday, September 25, 2016.
Directions & Parking:
From I-5 or I-405: Take SR-520 East to Redmond, exit at Lake Sammamish Parkway. Turn right at the first stop light, and left at the second light into the park. Turn left at the fourth stop sign into the Jerry Baker Velodrome parking lot. Follow signs to overflow parking if required.
All registrations are done online at Webscoer.com. A Webscorer account is required.
Discounted pricing ends at Midnight Saturday, September 24, 2016.
Race day registration can be done online on your own device or on devices provided by MFG Cyclocross at the Registration Area. If you plan to register on site with MFG Cyclocross provided devices please sign up for Webscorer account in advance to help expedite the process.
If you registered online and already have a bib number and timing chip no need to visit the on-site registration.
ON-SITE REGISTRATION IS CASH, CHECK, or Visa/MasterCard
2016 Cyclocross Race Timing Chip Policy
For the 2016 cyclocross racing season, both MFG Cyclocross and Cross Revolution will be using the Dual Tag timing chip. This chip has been invented and manufactured by our finish line production partner Dave Wamsley of Center Event.
In past seasons, timing chips have been purchased, built, and provided to racers at no charge. For the 2016 season, all chips will be distributed for $5 and are guaranteed to work for 1 season. In future seasons, chips must be tested at the first race and if they don’t work, a new chip must be purchased.
Please note, this is not a rental charge. The chip is yours to keep. This cost is a direct pass through cost to Center Event for materials and labor.
Chips can be purchased at the first race of the season. Easiest if you bring a five dollar bill.
Timing Chips and Bib Numbers:
If you had and issue with being scored this season it is suggested you stop by Registration to confirm your bib and chip number are correct in the database.
Both chip and bib must be worn during races. Please make sure you use your MFG Cyclocross series number. Riders not wearing a timing chip or a bib number will be disqualified. Numbers are pinned on the jersey on the back of the left shoulder. Timing chips are to be mounted to the helmet.
Riders racing two categories will be assigned separate bib numbers and chips.
The Paper – Make sure to stop by Registration and get this week’s copy of “MFG Newspaper” now located in “The Green House of News”.
Some small modifications may be made to the course on race day.
The Here and There Grill will be on site with a complete menu for breakfast & lunch.
Tripod Coffee will be serving.
Results will be posted at Customer Service and can be found on race day using www.webscorer.com. The Webscorer app for smartphones is a great way to review results.
Results Review Protocol:
Results will be posted after each race, on-site, approximately 30 minutes after your race finishes and on Webscorer.com. If you believe your result is incorrect, please do ONE of the following
1. Go to our Customer Service tent at registration at the venue. Fill out a Results Review Form by 4:30 pm of race day
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday at Noon PST and include your Name, Chip Number, Bib Number, Racing Category, and a brief explanation of your result.
We will review your result inquiry if one of these two steps are followed.
The 9:30 races will receive “The Treatment” this week. The Treatment will include excellent prizes and podium presentations for the top-3 finishers. All Podium Presentations will be done at the “MFG Truck” at the finish line.
We will also have random prizes for riders during this start time from Deschutes and other sponsors.
Cash prizes for Cat 1/2 Men and Women will be award three-deep at all races in the series.
Brouwers Hot Lap
The Brouwers Hot Lap competition is scored on the second lap for two categories at each race. The fastest second lap or “hot lap” will be awarded a Brouwers Cafe Gift Card. Winners should stop by Customer Service to pick up their Brouwers Gift Card.
This week’s categories are:
Cat 1/2 Women 40+ Cat 4 35+ Men
Winners of Brouwers Hot Laps at Lake Sammamish GP were
Cat 1/2 Men 35+ – Cal Spranger
Cat 3/4 Women 40+ – Kristin Campbell
If you did get your Brouwers Cafe Gift Certificate at Race #1 stop by Customer Service this week to pick it up.
The official social media hashtag for MFG Cyclocross 2016 will be #mfgcross. We love to see your experiences at the races so please tag it up.
1. Team tents can only be set up as shown on the Course Map on the Activity Pad. King County Park Staff is very sensitive to tents being set up outside this area.
2. Tent set up is the same as years past, on the asphalt in a North – South line along the East side of the paved area next the grass Finish stretch. Please hold tents back 10’. First teams on site please grab an MFG staff member to make sure the first few tents are set back far enough.
3. When we run out of space going North in the first row we will start a second row to the West with a 10’ walkway between.
4. Please place tents tight to each other team to team.
5. Please do not mix vehicles in with the tents this week in the first row. Vehicles or trailers can be placed with tents in the second row.
6. Please be loaded in by 8:00 am.
7. Be nice, do what you are asked, have fun.