News Category: Uncategorized
Steven Moe has won the drawing for a BMC Trailfox TF03 of all riders registered for MFG Nine2Five by 6/1. Steven we look forward to handing you your new bike at the start of MFG Nine2Five presented by BMC.
Daily Prizes & Podium Presentations
“The Treatment” - In 2014 we will be rolling out the red carpet for one start time per week for all categories in that start time. We are dubbing this as “The Treatment”. The Treatment will include excellent prizes and podium presentations for the top-3 finishers as well as a celebrated call-up for the top-16 on Season Points and other start line amenities for all riders. All Podium Presentations will be done at the “MFG Truck” at the finish line.
The Treatment Schedule:
- 9/7/14 – 9:30 AM and 1:35 PM Races
- 9/28/14 – 10:20 AM Races
- 10/5/14 – 11:10 AM Races
- 10/19/14 – 12:05 PM Races
- 11/2/14 – 12:45 PM Races
- 11/9/14 – 2:30 PM Races
For 2014 we are selling Season Passes. You will receive six races for the price of five. Passes can be purchased at BikeReg.com starting July 14th.
Pricing Advantage to Purchasing a Season Pass:
- Season Pass Price per race = $19.03 race fee + $1.81 sales tax = $20.84 per race
- Preregistration Price per race = $22.83 race fee + $2.17 sales tax = $25 per race (plus BikeReg fee)
- Day of Registration Price per race = $27.40 race fee + $2.60 sales tax = $30 per race
Registration Advantage to Purchasing a Season Pass:
- You are automatically entered in all six races in the initial category you choose.
- Electronic waiver agreed to at time of Season Pass purchase for entire series.
- No weekly visits to BikeReg.com.
- No filling out waiver at event.
Picking Up Your Race Number and Timing Chip:
- At MFG Cyclocross Kick-Off Party at Brouwer’s Cafe.
- At the first MFG Cyclocross Race you attend.
- At Cascade Bicycle Studio beginning August 25th.
If you want to purchase a Season Pass for a secondary category please email email@example.com to receive a discount code.
- IF YOU HAVE A SEASON PASS, AND HAVE PICKED UP YOUR 2014 BIB NUMBER AND 2014 TIMING CHIP BEFORE RACE #1 YOU WILL NOT A HAVE TO CHECK-IN ON RACE DAY. YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED IN YOUR RACE. HEAD TO THE START WITH YOUR BIB AND YOUR CHIP.
- Please see Series Information section on www.mfgcyclocross regarding changing season pass categories during the season.