Many of you have noticed that the ink came off the numbers at Lake Sammamish GP. You will need to replace that malfunctioning number with a reprint that will last the season. You can stop by the self-serve boxes at Registration to grab your replacement. Please be sure to grab your same number!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
1. Tents will be placed on the asphalt parking section to the furthest NW. Basically the last parking row by the grass closet to the beach at the far end of the parking lot. See map for placement.
2. Great to have tents loaded in by first race but access will be open all day. Please park cars in the parking lot not adjacent to tents.
3. Please make two rows of tents on opposite sides of the parking lane with an aisle down the middle.
4. Please place tents from each team tight to each other.
5. Tents will not be allowed in any other areas.
All 2017 Season Pass Holders will be entered to win a free trip with The Cycling House at their Tour of Montana in 2018.
Tour de Montana 2018 – June 25th to July 1st
– 24 – 77 miles per day
– 4 mountain passes
– point to point, start and end in Missoula, MT
– complete details posted at The Cycling House
The winner will be responsible for transportation to and from Missoula, MT.
Those that purchase a Season Pass in July will receive three entries in the random drawing. If we wait until August you will get two entries. And a September purchase gets a single chance to win. Season Passes are available at Webscorer.com.
The drawing will be made at MFG Cyclocross World Headquarters on Saturday, September 9th.