Here are the details for Moor Cross, Sunday, September 24, 2017 at King County’s Marymoor Park. This is the 50th MFG Cyclocross race!
are the details for Moor Cross, Sunday, September 24, 2017.
Directions & Parking:
From I-5 or I-405: Take SR-520 East to Redmond, exit at Lake Sammamish Parkway. Turn right at the first stop light, and left at the second light into the park. Follow signs to the “Triangle” parking lot to the SE of the main velodrome parking lot. There will be no parking on the Activity Pad or the main velodrome parking lot.
The parking fee will not be required.
All registrations are done online at Webscoer.com. A Webscorer account is required.
Discounted pricing ends at Midnight Saturday, September 23, 2017.
Race day registration can be done online on your own device or on devices provided by MFG Cyclocross at the Registration Area. If you plan to register on site with MFG Cyclocross provided devices please sign up for Webscorer account in advance to help expedite the process.
Bib Number Exchange:
If you registered online and already have a bib number and timing chip we need you to stop registration to replace the number you raced with at Lake Sammamish GP. Many of you have noticed that the ink came off the numbers at Lake Sammamish GP. You will need to replace that malfunctioning number with a reprint that will last the season. You can stop by the self-serve boxes at Registration to grab your replacement. Please be sure to grab your same number! No other actions need to be made.
ON-SITE REGISTRATION IS CASH, CHECK, or Visa/MasterCard
2017 Cyclocross Race Timing Chip Policy
For the 2017 cyclocross racing season, MFG Cyclocross, Cross Revolution, NW CX Cup and Wednesday Night Worlds will be using the Dual Tag timing chip. If you already have a timing chip from a previous season please have it tested at registration at your first race. If you need a new chip it can be purchased for $5 at Registration and is guaranteed to work for 1 season. In future seasons, chips must be tested at the first race and if they don’t work, a new chip must be purchased.
Please note, this is not a rental charge. The chip is yours to keep. This cost is a direct pass through cost to Center Event for materials and labor.
Chips will be sold on site at each race.
Timing Chips and Bib Numbers:
Both chip and bib must be worn during races. Please make sure you use your MFG Cyclocross series number. Riders not wearing a timing chip or a bib number will be disqualified. Numbers are pinned on the jersey on the back of the left shoulder. Timing chips are to be mounted to the helmet.
Riders racing two categories will be assigned separate bib numbers and chips.
Course map: http://www.mfgcyclocross.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Marymoor-2017-Course-Map.jpg
Some small modifications may be made to the course on race day.
Here and There Grill will be on site with a complete menu for breakfast & lunch.
Tripod Coffee will be serving.
Results will be posted at Customer Service and can be found on race day using www.webscorer.com. The Webscorer app for smartphones is a great way to review results.
Results Review Protocol:
Results will be posted after each race, on-site, approximately 30 minutes after your race finishes and on Webscorer.com. If you believe your result is incorrect, please do ONE of the following
1. Go to our Customer Service tent at registration at the venue. Fill out a Results Review Form by 4:30 pm of race day
2. Send an email to email@example.com by Monday at Noon PST and include your Name, Chip Number, Bib Number, Racing Category, and a brief explanation of your result.
We will review your result inquiry if one of these two steps are followed.
Race Day Prize:
In 2017 we will be doing prizes, awards and podium presentations for each and every category at all six races. Podium presentations will be done at Customer Service based on this schedule:
• 9:30 AM & 10:20 AM Races – 11:30 AM Podium Presentation
• 11:10 AM & 12:00 PM Races – 1:30 PM Podium Presentation
• 2:10 PM Races – 3:30 PM Podium Presentation
• 2:50 PM Races – 4:00 PM Podium Presentations
Sub Pop “Loser” Prize Packs:
LOSER prize packs from Sub Pop will be awarded to the 5th to Last Rider (i.e. 51st place in 55 rider field) for every race category at all six races in 2017. Presentation will be done at Customer Service after results for each race are posted.
Elite Men and Women’s Payout:
The payout for Men and Women is equal and as follows:
Elite Men and Women, 1st Place: $80
Elite Men and Women, 2nd Place: $60
Elite Men and Women, 3rd Place: $40
The official social media hashtag for MFG Cyclocross 2017 will be #mfgcross. We love to see your experiences at the races so please tag it up.
Find us at:
Tents are in a completely different area this year as Teatro ZinZanni is setting up on the Activity Pad.
1. Tents will be placed on North side of the southern fence that runs East to West at the entry of the Velodrome. This location will right across from the Pit looking at the South berm of the Velodrome.
2. Parking for the race will be “Triangle” lot to the SE of the Climbing Rock. You will need to load tents from this lot. If you get there early you may have access to drive into the “Staging” area to drop off your tent and drive out.
3. There will be no vehicles or trailers in the Team Tent Area.
4. Please place tents from each team tight to each other.
5. Tents will not be allowed in any other areas. This is very important. Marymoor Park management is very sensitive to this.