Here are the details MFG Cyclocross – The Tacko Fall Buffet, Sunday September 29th.
Big thank you to MiiR our presenting sponsor of The Tacko Fall Buffet.
Directions & Parking:
From I-5 North: take exit 186 to 128th St SW. Turn right onto 128th St SW. Turn left onto 3rd Ave SE. Turn right onto 124th St SE. Turn left onto Andrew Sater Rd. Turn left onto Silver Lake Rd. Park in lots as shown on this parking map.
From I-5 South: take Take exit 189 for WA-99 S/WA-526 W toward Everett Mall Way/WA-527 S/Broadway/Whidbey Island Ferry. Keep left at the fork, follow signs forEverett Mall Way. Slight left onto SE Everett Mall Way. Turn left onto 7th Ave SE. Turn left onto 112th St SE. Turn right onto 14th Ave. Continue onto Silver Lake Rd. Park in lots as shown on this parking map.
Discounted pricing ends at Midnight Saturday, September 28, 2019.
Race day registration can be done online on your own device or on devices provided by MFG Cyclocross at the Registration Area. If you plan to register on site with MFG Cyclocross provided devices please sign up for Webscorer account in advance to help expedite the process.
ON-SITE REGISTRATION IS CASH, CHECK, or Visa/MasterCard
2019 Cyclocross Race Timing Chip Policy
For the 2019 cyclocross racing season, MFG Cyclocross, Cross Revolution, NW CX Cup and Wednesday Night Worlds will be using the Dual Tag timing chip. If you already have a timing chip from a previous season please have it tested at registration at your first race. If you need a new chip it can be purchased for $5 at Registration and is guaranteed to work for 1 season. In future seasons, chips must be tested at the first race and if they don’t work, a new chip must be purchased.
Please note, this is not a rental charge. The chip is yours to keep. This cost is a direct pass through cost to Center Event for materials and labor.
Chips will be sold on site at each race.
Timing Chips and Bib Numbers:
If this is your first race of the series please stop by Registration to pick-up your bib number and purchase your timing chip.
Both chip and bib must be worn during races. Please make sure you use your MFG Cyclocross series number. Riders not wearing a timing chip or a bib number will be disqualified. Numbers are pinned on the jersey on the back of the left shoulder. Timing chips are to be mounted to the helmet.
Riders racing two categories will be assigned separate bib numbers and chips.
If you have had any issues with scoring at the last two MFG Cyclocross races please stop by Registration on Sunday to confirm we have the correct timing chip number for you. A number of you have multiple chips and/or family members racing as well so some mix ups may have occurred on our side or your side. Best to double check data.
Course map: http://www.mfgcyclocross.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/The-Tacko-Fall-Buffet-MAP.jpg
Some small modifications may be made to the course on race day.
Here and There by Chef Dane will be on site with a complete menu for breakfast & lunch.
Tripod Coffee will be serving.
Results will be posted at Customer Service and can be found on race day using www.webscorer.com. The Webscorer app for smartphones is a great way to review results.
Results Review Protocol:
Results will be posted after each race, on-site, approximately 30 minutes after your race finishes and on Webscorer.com. If you believe your result is incorrect, please do ONE of the following
1. Go to our Customer Service tent at registration at the venue. Fill out a Results Review Form by 4:30 pm of race day
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday at Noon PST and include your Name, Chip Number, Bib Number, Racing Category, and a brief explanation of your result.
We will review your result inquiry if one of these two steps are followed.
Race Day Prize:
In 2018 we will be doing prizes, awards and podium presentations for each and every category at all six races. Podium presentations will be done at Customer Service based on this schedule:
• 9:30 AM & 10:20 AM Races – 11:30 AM Podium Presentation
• 11:10 AM & 12:00 PM Races – 1:30 PM Podium Presentation
• 1:00 PM PM Races – 2:00 PM Podium Presentation
• 1:40 PM Races – 3:15 PM Podium Presentation
• 2:40 PM Races – 4:00 PM Podium Presentations
Elite Men and Women’s Payout:
The payout for Men and Women is equal and as follows:
Elite Men and Women, 1st Place: $80
Elite Men and Women, 2nd Place: $60
Elite Men and Women, 3rd Place: $40
The official social media hashtag for MFG Cyclocross 2019 will be #mfgcross. We love to see your experiences at the races so please tag it up.
Find us at:
Here are the instructions for tent setup at Thornton A Sullivan Park for MFG Cyclocross #2 on 9/29.
1. Tents need to be loaded in by 8:30. Load in off of Silver Lake Road through the gate. See diagram for traffic flow – http://www.mfgcyclocross.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/load-in-out-at-BTE.jpg.
2. Tent locations are show on diagram. Please run two rows of tents in the area along from the Start-Finish stretch.
3. Please start setting up tents at the far end towards the Start Line.
4. Please hold the front line of tents 5′ off the course tape and run a second row of tents behind with a 10’ aisle between.
5. Please butt tents up to each other whenever possible. We have over 50 tents to get into these areas.
6. No vehicles or trailers can be used in the Team Tent Area this week. The site is too tight.