- Tents need to be load in by 8:30.
- Tents will be in a new location this year adjacent to the pits. See course map.
- Please start setting up tents at the far end towards the Start Line.
- Please hold the tent 10′ off the the course tape and run two rows back to back.
- Please butt tents up to each other whenever possible. We have over 50 tents to get into these area.
- If you have a trailer please touch base with Terry or Zac on location when you arrive. You will likely be placed in the area noted above.
- If you set up outside this area Zac Daab will take your tent down “east coast style”. See Gloucester GP website for description of “east coast style”.
Brouwers Cafe is back in 2015 hosting the Beat The Hodala rider challenge. Each week we will feature a Hodala team rider racing in a different category. All riders who “Beat The Hodala Rider” will be entered into a drawing for a Brouwer’s gift card.
At South Sound Super Prestige, Randy Salamon will be the Hodala rider to beat in the Single Speed Men’s race at 11:50 am. Check the results board for the posted winner at the venue, and pick up your GC at our Customer Service tent.