MFG SPONSOR: Subaru
Founded in 1968, Subaru of America, Inc. (SOA) is the U.S. Sales and Marketing subsidiary of Fuji Heavy Industries (FHI) of Japan and is responsible for the distribution, marketing, sales and service of Subaru vehicles in the United States.
Over the last 20 years, Subaru has sponsored cycling teams and events on the road and in the dirt. Within the Northwest, Subaru has sponsored the UCI Subaru Cyclo Cup, Subaru StarCrossed, and most recently, the entire MFG Cyclocross 2016 season.
Why we like Subaru
- Subaru is likely the most iconic vehicle in the Northwest.
- Subaru prioritizes traction and balance into their all wheel drive system, much like some bicycle companies strive to do with rider weight distribution
- The 2017 Subaru line-up features 24 vehicles under $30,000
- The all new 2017 Impreza starts at $18,395!
5 Things You Should Know About Subaru
- All vehicles except BRZ come standard with Subaru’s Symmetrical All Wheel Drive.
- Subaru’s Boxer Engine design prioritizes efficiency, a low center of gravity, and a low profile.
- The WRX STI Limited produces 305 hp at 6000 rpm and 290 lb-ft of torque at 4000 rpm.
- Show your love for your Subaru with a custom Badge of Ownership
- You can find your local Subaru retailer here