Here’s the deal: MFG Cyclocross is back!
Perhaps you’ve heard of our cyclocross series. Or maybe you witnessed the 1st annual Woodland Park Gran Prix, on that cold, rainy, but fun-filled day last November. But let’s talk about the core to what we do:
MFG Cyclocross is about you-the-participant.
We look forward to another great year of manufacturing fresh cross in Seattle. Like our inaugural season, this year you can expect:
- Our races will be competitive; our races will be fun
- Our races are like any other quid pro quo business: You pay for a service; we’ll listen to your input
- We will keep track of series points
- We’ll have a kick-ass soundtrack at our races
- We’ll update our website
- Our results will be posted promptly
- There will be significant daily and series prizes to be had
- There will be series winners
- There will be an end-of-the-year party with a new contest
- Our series will make you proud
- Our series finale will be off the hook
- We’ll give fair play to the ladies, the newbies, and the fast ones
- You’ll stay to watch the final race of the day
- We’ll invite you back
Hope to see you out at the races!