MFG Sponsor: Nuun
What nuun does:
- nuun is a local seattle company that pioneered the concept of an electrolyte tablet without all the sugars or plastic bottles waste. The company focues on delivering optimal hydration for whatever activity you choose, leaving you to find energy from bars, or waffles!
- nuun is comprised of triathletes, runners, climbers, and cylocross racers, so they are often out there racing with you.
- The nuun hydration tent is present at all MFG venues, with nuun on tap to fill bottles and maintain proper hydration.
Why we like nuun:
nuun has been a MFG series sponsor from the start. Perhaps more than any other vendor, nuun has made a dedicated effort to staff a professional booth at nearly all MFG events, raced the days races, and help tear down at the end. Between the crew of Tyler and Trista, nuun has a very strong and positive presence at all MFG events.
Beyond the involvement of Tyler and Trista and MFG events, nuun as a company is extremely involved in many outdoor events. Just the other day we saw nuun at NikeTown taking care of Tuesday night Run Club. About a month ago, we saw nuun in the grocery store. If you look at kits from racing teams around the northwest, you’ll see the nuun mark on the backside of many racers. Call it branding, call it life: one thing is for certain, nuun is OUT in the field, doing great work.
Five things you should know about Nuun:
- nuun is sugar-free and creates a “clean bottle environment”, without the need to scrub sugar debris away.
- nuun is effervescent so that it dissolves quickly, and does not clump on the bottom of your bottle.
- nuun supports Team in Training to beat cancer
- Yes, nuun is 100% vegan and vegetarian
- Nuun sponsors Holly Brooks, World Cup Nordic Skier, Olympian and Seattle Native.