We look forward to seeing you at SCCA/Starbucks GP MFG #5 at Marymoor Park. Here are a few notes to make your day excellent. A course map can be viewed here:
- If you are a Season Pass Holder or if you have Pre-Registered, you do not need to check in. Please wear your bib and chip and head to the start. If you need to change categories, or you need a new chip/bib, please visit registration.
- You can check real-time scoring of the event on your smart phone at Turboreg.net. Please note these are only PRELIMINARY results, and won’t be corrected on this site. It’s simply a means to see how results are flowing that day.
- Garmin Hot Spot Challenge continues this week with two Hot Spots sections: 1) All of the infield 2) 2nd passage of the pit to the top of the gravel road on the east side of the course
- Beat the Hodala challenge continues with the rider to beat being Kelsey Wood in the Clydesdale race. All riders who beat Kelsey will be registered to win a gift certificate to Brouwers Café.
- Lost and Found items can be located at Customer Service
- The Here and There Grill, Motofish Espresso, and Yeah Cookie will all be on-site at the race on Sunday.
- Team Competition continues this week with a fierce battle between Fischer Plumbing and SCCA/Starbucks. If you’d like to submit your team results, please see MFGcyclocross.com for submission guidelines.
- A big thanks to SCCA/Starbucks Cycling Team for all the volunteer help at Sunday’s race.
- Beer Winners for this week can pick up their beer at Customer Service:
Details for Team Tents is as follows
1. Team tents will be placed on the paved activity pad west of the velodrome. http://www.mfgcyclocross.com/series-information/scca-starbucks-gran-prix/
2. First row of tents will be placed on the 5 feet off eastern edge of the pad running north to south. No vehicles or trailers in this row.
3. Second row of tents will be 10 feet offset behind the first row. Row 1 then a 10 foot walkway then Row 2. Teams may place a trailer or vehicle inline with their tent in Row 2.
4. Please be loaded in by 8:30 am. If you have a vehicle or trailer please get there early.
5. Place tents tight pole to pole within teams and team-to-team
6. And remember if your tent is outside the Team Area, Zac will take it down “east coast style”.