We are excited to start the season tomorrow at Kick-Off Cross at King County’s Big Finn Hill Park. Here are couple of items we appreciate you giving your attention to:
- Directions for Team Tent Set-Up are posted here. Please read if you plan to erect a pop-up tent.
- Parking at Big Finn Hill and the surrounding neighborhood is very tight. Please carpool and review this map to understand where to park.
- The Cat 4 Men are the selected category for “Beat the Hodala Rider”. Details are listed here.
- Prizes will be award three-deep for all categories. Prizes provided by Coal Headwear.
- The course will have two Garmin Hot Spots as marked on the course map. Details on the Garmin Hot Spot Challenge are listed here.
- Food and Coffee will be available on site thanks to Here and There Grill, Yeah! Cookie and Motofish Coffee.
- Registration Process: Once you pick up your number and chip at the “Number Tent” you will move onto the “Cashier Tent” to check in. If you have already picked up your 2013 number and chip at the Kick-Off Party or CBS you can go directly to the “Cashier Tent”. You can expedite your check-in with a smartphone by: 1) logging into TurboReg.net , 2) hitting the link for Kick-Off Cross, 3) then using the “Day of Registration” link, 4) providing the requested information, 5) once you get to the front of the “Cashier” line a MFG Staff member will complete the final check-in step on your smartphone.