We look forward to seeing all of you this Sunday at Lake Sammamish State Park. Here are a few reminders heading into the weekend:
1. Parking at all State Parks, including Lake Sammamish is $10/day. If you have an annual Discovery Pass, please bring it with you and you will park for free. You can also buy an annual pass at the gate.
2. Motofish Espresso, Yeah Cookie, and The Here and There Grill will all be onsite, all day.
3. VERY IMPORTANT: Pre-reg and Season Passholders: YOU DO NOT NEED TO COME TO REGISTRATION IF YOU HAVE A CHIP AND A BIB NUMBER, simply show up at the start.
4. If this is your first MFG race of the year, or you need a chip/bib, please come to registration.
5. If you were issued a SCX chip, you can use that at the race on Sunday, (both series are sharing the same chip) but will still need a MFG BIB number.
6. If you are doing two races during the day, you only need ONE bib and ONE chip for the entire series.
7. Beer winners for the week can pick up their bounty at Customer Service. Winners this week are:
8. This week tent set up is pretty straight forward. Tents will be placed in the grass parking strip along the East side of the finish stretch.
*Please start at the North (the end away from the Finish Line) and work South (moving towards the finish line).
*At StarCrossed we had some tent damaged when riders went off the course. Let’s hold the tents back five feet from the edge of the pavement this week.
*We are also going to follow the Fire Marshall’s instructions from StarCrossed the rest of the season and put a 10′ fire break in after every seven tents. If you count six tents and you have more then one put the break in there.
*If we run out of room along the finish stretch please start a second row behind to the East again moving from the North to the South.
*Please load in by 8:30 am.
9. The Garmin Hot Spot Competition is posted on the course map on mfgcyclocross.com. (Start to Pits; Beach Segment)
10. Beat the Hodala Rider this week is Nat Pellman in the Cat 3, 35+ race. All riders who beat Nat will be entered into a drawing to Brouwers Cafe.
11. If you’d like to participate in the Team Competition, please nominate a team member to submit your results per Team Comp guidelines on mfgcyclocross.com.
See you Sunday!
Zac, Terry, Ken, Rich