MFG Sponsor: Fizik
What Fizik does:
fi’zi:k is a racing brand. It represents beauty, speed, passion, freedom for enthusiast cyclists who identify with the feeling of the fire of competition.
Why we like Fizik:
When the iconic Fizik Arione saddle came out circa 2003, we admittedly thought it looked very odd. This was at a time when the Flite and Flite SLR were the hot saddle shapes. Then, we rode the Arione. And we rode it again. And again. Now, it’s the most used saddle among MFG staff. We love that Fizik offers 3 distinct shapes for riders with differing spine flexibilities. We love the aesthetic of the Fizik footwear line. We are firm believers of the Fizik Cyrano seatpost.
Five things you should know about Fizik:
- Fizik’s main saddle shapes for the road are Arione, Aliante, and Antares.
- The Fizik Kurve line of saddles uses the three above-mentioned shapes, and tensions the saddle with tunable nose pieces for a customized ride feel.
- The Fizik Cyrano seatpost is a highly adjustable seat post with independent fore/aft and tilt adjustment.
- Participating Fizik retailers like Cascade Bicycle Studio offer Test Saddles from Fizik.
- The Fizik carbon rail has a dimension of 7mm by 9mm.