MFG Sponsor: Brouwer’s Cafe
Location: 400 North 35th Street in Fremont at Phinney Ave
Brouwer’s Cafe has been a MFG sponsor since the beginning, and has graciously hosted the MFG kick-off party and the post-Woodland Park party each year. This season Brouwer’s Cafe is the title sponsor of the Single Speed Categories. Look for Jason Williams and Tamara Donnelly in the Brouwer’s Leader Fanny Pack this Saturday.
Brouwer’s Cafe is rich in Belgian decor, food offerings, and of course, beer. With 300 bottles on hand, nearly 75 beers on draft, and a leather-bound scotch novel, there is a drink worth having for just about anyone at Brouwers.
What’s more, Brouwer’s is managed by none-other-than Nat P., a regular Hodala! singlespeed tough guy who regularly finds himself creepin’ in the top 10 at all CX SS races.
Why we like Brouwer’s:
Really good food, insane beer draft and bottle list, and servers who are willing to make recommendations. Oh, and clean lines changed on every keg on draft make for QUALITY you won’t find in say, Portland.
Five things you should know about Brouwer’s Cafe:
- Service staff are intelligent and will make recommendations for drinks.
- Belgian passion with Manneken Pis in the front entry!
- Multiple frite sauces options including aioli, curry ketchup, and tartar.
- Over 60 Scotches available.
- The 10-person library room on the top floor.