We are excited for the Second Annual Magnuson Park Cross. Big thanks to Seattle Parks for working with us.
Couple of Details for the Race:
- Reminder that the SR520 Bridge is closed this weekend. Allow more time from the Eastside.
- We will have a coffee cart on site this week and the rest of the season in the Expo Area.
- Course map is here for review.
- For Season Pass Holders and Preregister Riders WE ARE REQUIRING THAT YOU CHECK IN AT REGISTRATION AT LEAST 25 MINUTES BEFORE YOUR RACE, TO EITHER RECEIVE A CHIP OR HAVE YOUR CHIP LOGGED INTO OUR SYSTEM. This will help insure accurate results. Chips at StarCrossed were not permanently recorded in our series-wide registration system. ALL RIDERS WHO DO NOT CHECK IN WILL NOT BE SCORED.
- Day of Race Registration is available. Riders must register 25 MINUTES BEFORE THEIR RACE.
- Tents will be placed in Parking Lot E4. Enter from the 65th Entrance to the park. Please start the row at the east side of the lot running north to south. Start the second row 10′ off the first to the west. For this week it is critical that you are loaded in by 8:30 pm. Tents not in this area will be taken down as Zac likes to say, “East Coast Style”.
- Please be super friendly to other park users this week. Many folks walk Magnuson Park as a weekly ritual. We are disrupting their ritual a bit this week.
Looking forward to seeing you this Sunday!