MFG Sponsor: Raleigh Bicycles
Location: Kent, WA
- Raleigh has been the Title Sponsor to MFG Cyclocross for the 4th year in a row. To our knowledge MFG Cyclocross is the 2nd largest cyclocross series in the world, based on average participation in 2011.
- Raleigh hosted the first-of-kind Midsummer Night’s Cyclocross in 2011 where the outcome of a single race lead to three professional contracts. They again accomplished this feat in 2012.
- In the spring of 2012, Raleigh sponsored the first-ever cyclocross race at Sea Otter, the internationally-recognized, week-long bicycle racing festival.
- In 2012, Raleigh Bicycles partnered with Clement to present the professional team Raleigh/Clement, featuring an international roster of riders including Belgium’s Ben Berden, France’s Caroline Mani, and Seattle’s very own Craig Etheridge.
- Raleigh/Clement rider Craig Etheridge is the two-time winner of Cross Vegas in the Wheeler and Dealer category.
- For 2013, Raleigh offers ELEVEN cyclocross models in it’s line-up.
Why we like Raleigh:
Raleigh is the perfect blend of fun, function, and fast. The Raleigh brand, models, and support for cyclocross is five parts fun, three parts fast, and four parts function. Between the professional race team, the all new steel Tripper urban CX bike, and the sponsorship of multiple cyclocross races, teams, and events, Raleigh is the real cyclocross deal.
Five things you should know about Raleigh:
1. Raleigh sponsors the Raleigh/Clement professional cyclocross team.
2. Raleigh’s cross line-up for 2013 features 11 ‘cross options!
3. Raleigh’s underground cyclocross singlespeed team in Seattle is HODALA!
4. Raleigh signed a BELGIAN professional rider (Ben Berden) this year to their team!
5. Raleigh USA headquarters are in Kent, WA.