MFG Sponsor: Beyond Clothing
What Beyond Clothing does:
Beyond began as a product of necessity. In 1996, Scott Jones, founder, created a fleece jacket for climbing and skiing in the Cascades of Oregon and Washington. Creating these perfect pieces, that suited his absolute needs for each activity, morphed into a business that became high end, custom made clothing by Beyond. No one had created absolutely custom made, high end, outdoor clothing before. The designs, and production technology had to be invented from scratch.
Why we like Beyond:
- They have supported MFG Cyclocross from the beginning with tremendous generosity.
- They are passionate about their products and process.
- They are a MARRIED COUPLE!!!!!
- Check out the new Baker Jacket! Waterproof, primaloft, hood…oh my.
- They actually make custom, high-performance outerwear in Washington!
Five things you should know about Beyond:
- They provide customers perfect fitting base layers, jacket and pants in variety of outdoor ready fabrics.
- They guarantee the workmanship for the life of the garment.
- All garments are made in Seattle, WA.
- The PL5 Vest made of Primaloft Sport is a must have garment for any Cross spectator.
- The Cold Fusion Cycling Cap will help get you through the predicted nasty winter.