Registration is now officially closed for Thursday’s cyclocross race. There will NOT be registration on the day of the race. If you are registered, information on venue, start times, and prize list can be found here:
PLEASE pay attention to parking directions. All parking is at Dawson Park. If you need step-by-step directions, here they are, straight off Raleigh’s site:
- Racers should enter the resort through its main entrance
- Travel pass the greeter’s cottage and main real estate sales center to COAL MINE WAY (which will be on their right).
- Turn RIGHT on COAL MINE WAY and travel down the hill to the park.
- There will be signs directing racers where to park.
- There are two parking lots at Dawson Park, which will fill immediately so early arrival is good.
- Overflow parking is available along Big Dirty Court and the transfer station gravel lot, both of which are next to the park.
See you out there!