News Archive: July, 2011
We received approval from Seattle Parks and Recreation to run a Wednesday night preseason series at Magnuson Park. Races will be held on August 24, 31 and September 7. Full details here.
All you want to know and see about Raleigh’s Midsummer Night’s Cyclocross:
Results for all Categories are posted here!
Photos by Dennis Crane online here!
Registration is now officially closed for Thursday’s cyclocross race. There will NOT be registration on the day of the race. If you are registered, information on venue, start times, and prize list can be found here:
PLEASE pay attention to parking directions. All parking is at Dawson Park. If you need step-by-step directions, here they are, straight off Raleigh’s site:
- Racers should enter the resort through its main entrance
- Travel pass the greeter’s cottage and main real estate sales center to COAL MINE WAY (which will be on their right).
- Turn RIGHT on COAL MINE WAY and travel down the hill to the park.
- There will be signs directing racers where to park.
- There are two parking lots at Dawson Park, which will fill immediately so early arrival is good.
- Overflow parking is available along Big Dirty Court and the transfer station gravel lot, both of which are next to the park.
See you out there!
photo copyright Matthew J. Clark
On July 1st MFG Cyclocross co-founder, Zac, married the beautiful Beverly. Congratulations on starting your new life together!
We are offering up an incentive and challenge for preregistration for Raleigh’s Midsummer Night’s Cyclocross:
We are at 166 riders as of today. If we get to 200 by July 5th we will randomly draw for the following prizes from those registered by 11:59 PM on 7/5/11:
- Raleigh Track Jacket,
Package of Stanley Products,
Lazer O2 Helmet.
Get signed up at http://www.bikereg.com Thanks to the generous support of Raleigh Bicycles this event only cost $10!
Details on the event are here!