Wow…..what a day yesterday. We were so pleased with the series finale yesterday at Woodland Park. Thank you to friends, family, and racers who made the 1st Annual Woodland Park GP history. If you enjoyed the day yesterday, or had friends, neighbors, or co-workers who came out and loved using the park, you can let the Parks Department know by emailing them:
Huge thanks to all the teams who came out to the event yesterday, and for all the help from:
- Alki/Rubicon had over 20 folks helping out throughout the day. Huge shout to Alki for getting the J-O-B done.
- Sally and crew were camped out per usual
- The 40 NW Lumberjacks who made the course safer during race #1!
- Eric and Chris from Thule stepped up HUGE with 1st place prizes
- Liana and Scott showed up with a sewing machine and were making hats
- Tyler and Nuun showed up for major hydration
- Homer showed up with the limo
Also, we received many great compliments on MFG Year #1, and folks were asking if we would be back in 2010. In short: absolutely. Our TENTATIVE schedule for 2010 is as follows:
Sunday 9/12 – MFG#1 Kick-Off Cross
Sunday 9/19 – MFG #2 Rad Racing GP
Sunday 10/3 – MFG #3 Starbucks GP
Sunday 10/10 – MFG #4 King County CX
Sunday 10/24 – MFG #5
Sunday 11/7 – MFG #6
Sunday 11/14 – MFG #7
Hope to see you at our Series End Party this Wednesday at Pyramid.