We are still in conversation with getting a venue approved and annouced, and it looks like the final word will be slightly delayed until about 3pm today. We are 90% sure we will be putting on a race very close to Seattle this weekend. We are keeping the Bike Reg site up, and once we know the final word, we’ll update the name of the race and the directions, but everything else including start times will remain the same.
Here at MFG we are sincerely blown away at the amount of support you have shown in the last 24 hours. Thank you for taking time out of your day to write emails, letters, and comments to various city officials. While we are saddened by the Lincoln Park cancellation, we continue to move forward and are putting all energy and effort into putting on a race.