We would love to get your timing chip back if you are done racing. Please drop off at Cascade Bicycle Studio during normal business hours or mail to Center Event, 11232 21st Ave SW, Burien, WA 98146.
MFG Sponsor: Outdoor Research
Location: Seattle, WA
Outdoor Research was established in 1981 by a Ron Gregg. You can see a video about OR here.
Why we like Outdoor Research:
When you take a glance at Outdoor Research’s Core Values, it’s clear why we like this company so much. Outdoor Research values:
1. A Culture of Respect
2. Innovation that Works
3. Improve Every Day
4. Beauty In Function
5. The Power of the Journey
Five things you should know about Outdoor Research:
- OR has a retail store on 1st Avenue South.
- You can rent snowshoes, ice axes, and other mountaineering tools at their location.
- OR offers an Infinite Guarantee on all of their products.
- The OR Transfer Hoody is the official jacket of MFG Staff.
- Looks like MFG provided some inspiration on this one.
MFG Sponsor: Castelli
Location: Portland, OR
Castelli US is a new MFG sponsor for 2013. Castelli outfitted the Elite Men and Elite Women with leader’s jerseys for the entire MFG season.
Castelli US uses the finest fabrics and technology to deliver cyclists a great fitting and performing cycling kit.
Why we like Castelli:
Castelli continually develops fabric, fit, and aesthetic throughout their entire line, year after year. Castelli garments fit great, look fantastic, and offer a custom program for teams and clubs.
Five things you should know about Castelli:
- Castelli’s custom program is called Servizio Course and offers an insane amount of options.
- Castelli makes the majority of their custom clothing in the Northwest!
- In addition to their custom line, Castelli offers stock products that look great and fit nicely.
- The Gabba jacket is one of the finest pieces for riding in the Northwest rain.
- The local rep Erik S. is a MFG racer and supporter.