We are very excited to offer the second annual Nine2Five on Sunday, July 26th. This eight hour mountain bike race for solo, 2-person, 3-person and 4-person teams will be raced at a new venue, 306 Trails in Gig Harbor, WA. For 2015 we will be offering camping Saturday night onsite and dinner to all riders and teams finishing in the top three following award ceremonies. Visit the Nine2Five webpage for full details.
Scenes from 2014 in Roslyn, WA. A very good eight hours.
MFG Sponsor: Vision Wheels
Facebook: Vision Tech USA
What Vision Tech does:
Vision Tech is the maker of high end wheelsets and cockpit components for road, cyclocross, time trial, and triathlon disciplines. Vision’s wheel line includes offerings made from carbon fiber, aluminum, as well as tubular and clincher options, and disc and rim brake options.
Why we like Vision Tech:
Perhaps you’ve noticed Vision Tech at all the MFG races this year. Maybe you received wheel service or demo wheels at the races from Vision. Or maybe you are a series winner and will win a brand new set of Vision wheels. No matter the scenario, it’s clear that Vision is active in the cyclocross community and supports MFG in big ways.
Five things you should know about Vision:
- Vision offers wheels for cyclocross in disc and rim brake versions.
- The full rear TT disc wheel from Vision is made entirely by hand and looks incredibly fast.
- Vision will be on hand at the Season End Party doing a silent raffle for a pair of wheels laced to Chris King hubs
- The Metron 55 wheelset weighs just 1400 grams for a wheelset that is 55mm deep.
- Vision wheels have been street tested and have this video to prove it.
WOODLAND PARK UPDATE:
Thanks to Nuun Hydration and the other 25 people who came out to Woodland Park yesterday to help restore the course and get the grounds back to healing at Woodland Park.
With races still coming up in December, we strongly ask that you refrain from riding the actual course at Woodland Park as you train for other races.
Let’s see if we can keep the work done on Monday progressing forward rather than going backwards.