MFG Sponsor: Brouwer’s Cafe
Location: 400 North 35th Street in Fremont at Phinney Ave
Brouwer’s Cafe has been a MFG sponsor since the beginning, and has graciously given away Gift Certificates throughout the season. This season Brouwer’s Cafe is the title sponsor of the Beat the Hodala Rider Competition.
Brouwer’s Cafe is rich in Belgian decor, food offerings, and of course, beer. With 300 bottles on hand, nearly 75 beers on draft, and a leather-bound scotch novel, there is a drink worth having for just about anyone at Brouwers.
What’s more, Brouwer’s is managed by none-other-than Nat P., a regular Hodala! singlespeed tough guy who regularly finds himself creepin’ in the top 10 at all CX SS races.
Why we like Brouwer’s:
Really good food, insane beer draft and bottle list, and servers who are willing to make recommendations. Oh, and clean lines changed on every keg on draft make for QUALITY you won’t find in say, Portland.
For the 2014 MFG season, present your MFG bib number ANY time at Brouwers, and receive $1 off any drink.
Five things you should know about Brouwer’s Cafe:
- Service staff are intelligent and will make recommendations for drinks.
- Belgian passion with Manneken Pis in the front entry!
- Multiple frite sauces options including aioli, curry ketchup, and tartar.
- Over 60 Scotches available.
- The 10-person library room on the top floor.
Fisher Plumbing taking advantage of last year’s team victory and the front row call ups pulls off the win at the Lake Sammamish GP. A close second place with Blue Rooster and Alki-Rubicon rounding off the podium for Race #1. Standings posted here.
Our results protocol has been updated under GENERAL INFO and reads as follows:
Results Protest Protocol
Results will be posted on turboreg.net. There is a good chance you’ll be able to see results from your smart phone at the event or at Customer Service about 30 minutes after your race finishes. Once results are posted on turboreg.net/at the venue, protests will only be accepted if:
1. They are filed on-site, at Customer Service, using our Protest Form, by 5pm of race day
2. You correctly wore your MFG bib number and timing chip during your registered race
Protests will not be accepted via email at any point.